SErving all of South Carolina
Carolina Central Vacuum installs new central vacuums in all of SC, most of NC, and parts of GA. If you are currently in the planning phase of a remodel or new construction, you may click below to send us your plans and get an estimate. Central Vacuums add approximately $3-5000 to the resale value of a home and hold their value throughout the life of the appliance. Costs vary depending on size of home, vacuum cleaner selected, and hose and attachments selected. The average cost for a central vacuum will run anywhere between $2000-5000. Email us for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Carolina Central Vacuums installs new vacuums in all of SC, most of NC, and parts of GA. If you are currently in the planning phase of a remodel or new construction, you may click to send us your plans and get an estimate.
We Install Standard Valve Systems and Hose Management Systems. To Learn More About the Two Types of Systems, Click HERE
A Central Vacuum Cleaner Will Only Add Value to a Home. It is a No Brainer When it Comes to Deciding Whether or Not to Install a System in a New Home or Renovation.
All Estimates Include a Final Allowance for Attachments of Your Choice.
All of Our Pipe Construction Includes a 25 year Warranty
Click the link below to get started. Email us a PDF of your house plans and we will give you an estimate within 24 hours.
We are the largest central vacuum installer in the state and our schedule is usually extremely full. You will need to plan 3-4 weeks in advance of sheet rock in order to have the vacuum installed. We generally begin installation after plumbing.
If we are scheduled to appear on a job site and the site is not ready, there is a 10% charge if you have not notified us within 1 week of the change.
Upon placement on our schedule, the homeowner or builder must pay a minimum of 60% of the amount of the entire workorder. The remaining 40% is due upon installation of the valve covers and suction unit. We do not invoice central vacuums for payment after installation. There is a 5% discount for paying in full when booking your installation.
We do not offer any discounts on single homes, however, we do offer discounts for contractors building more than one home at the same time.
Things change frequently when building a home- we've all been there :-). If you need to add valves, add items, take away items, we know that our work order is a fluid document that sometimes will have changes. There is no penalty for adding or taking away products/valves. We will adjust the work order accordingly and you will receive a final invoice or final refund.
Copyright © 2019 Buddy Nash Holdings, LLC - All Rights Reserved.